1. We design stairlifts specially to fit on narrow stairs for you and for other stair users.
We design them with a slim rail, a compact carriage and with folding arms, seat and footrest. That way, the entire chair folds away neatly. Extremely practical and convenient for everyone.
2. Our stairlifts can go round corners and double bends.
Our curved model is the most versatile stairlift available for narrow, curved stairs. It can travel round bends on either side of the staircase and negotiate intermediate landings and corridors with ease. Your rail will be manufactured to the exact dimensions of your staircase. The two-way powered swivel option enables you to swivel the chair to the safest position at both the top and bottom of the stairs, particularly in tight spaces.
3. Our stairlifts are installed in just a matter of hours with minimum fuss.
Because Stannah stairlifts are fitted to the actual stairs, not the wall, the process is quick, clean and simple. Our friendly fitters will install it with minimum fuss, tidy up afterwards, test the stairlift thoroughly and show you exactly how to use it before they leave.
4. Our stairlifts work during a power cut.
As our stairlifts are battery powered, the stairlift continues to work even if your home loses power.
5. Stannah Stairlifts products are independently approved to comply with BS EN 81-40
All Stannah stairlifts undergo rigorous testing and analysis to ensure critical factors of safety are achieved throughout the design and manufacture process. In fact, Stannah leads the way in design and innovation. They continually develop their products to ensure they meet customer needs.
6. Stannah are a member of LEIA – The Lift and Escalator Industry Association.
Stannah are committed to its objectives including upholding the best standards of quality, design and workmanship plus the highest levels of safety.
7. We are the only stairlift manufacturer with an Irish base, we do not use agents or distributors”, from initial enquiry through manufacture and installation, only Stannah take care of you through the whole process.
We don’t forget you or your stairlift once it’s installed.